I’ve been due to have some pu’er for awhile now. I feel I need it – I’m going on a trip to Utah tomorrow to see some husband’s relatives and hopefully go beat up the jiujitsu school there. Well, try to lol!

Anyways, this toucha is not bad. It says 2007 on the label, and I find it not fishy at all. My first batch of steeps (after 2 rinses) were fairly light – bit of brisk earthy flavor with some floral that goes a little bitter and sweet at the end. The floral, hmmm.. tastes more like rose to me. After the 4th steeping, I’m getting the jasmine, though the tea is getting more and more bitter. This tuocha base is very black tea like. Later steepings, the bitterness goes up a bit and the floral takes over.

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA