I’m doing it again. My brain thinks I should blog review every new tea that passes through. The problem is, if I do that and get no new tea, I’m covered for the year and probably the samples will go bad. Sigh. Doesn’t help that Mandala Tea gives out great samples – I can tell there’s thought put into it and a nice size for a couple cups.

So, I’ve had a couple dragon pearl teas in my life. I’ve quite like the Adagio one. Mandala? What the, smells so good and blows my in stock brand outta the water! I caught my roommate sniffing this one a couple times.
Taste, even better! The jasmine is fantastic – not overly perfumely or chemically, with some sweetness. The tea base is buttery smooth. The adagio one’s perfume is edgy bitter and the base isn’t as good. Okay, I think when I restock my old jasmine pearls, I’m going to restock with this one (if I can even drink my old one again)!
enough sample left for one more cup!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA