This tea is very very tart, so unless you can drink tart, be prepared to add sugar. I bought this tea to make iced.

Lots of cherry flavor with raspberry, blackberries and hibiscus notes. Iced, the cherry flavor stands out more than the other berryness going on. Both hot and cold, this tea has a tart dryness, despite sweetening. However, I found Pondi Cherry not flat at all!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/pondi-cherry-from-new-mexico-tea-company-tea-review/

Iced
BrewTEAlly Sweet

Do you have anymore of this left to swap out a sample??! I am super interested!

Awkward Soul

Sorry, I finished it the other day. I got the 1oz size, and that was only 3-4 cups worth since its a heavy tea.

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Do you have anymore of this left to swap out a sample??! I am super interested!

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA