Looks like today is going to be a heating pad and icepack kind of day. Typical life of being in brazilian jiujitsu, something is always hurting. Today? shoulder and knee. Totally worth it though, I almost caught a purple belt in a shoulder lock during sparing. Almost.

Drinking this tea iced. This time, it came out a little better. There’s a orange candy tang right at the end, but rest of the cup is very grassy. Meh. Much better hot, but I didn’t trust myself to carry an icepack, tea pot, tea cup and crackers upstairs. Maybe I should cold steep this..

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA