I’m working on a knitted shawl, so far, very easy and I’m about 30% done in like 2 days, and I could work on it more if I wanted to.

Anyways, drinking tea, knitting and listening to Super Junior (Eunhyuk fan here!). How about a new black blend? I gotta say, Periwinkle is a great name for a tea!

Periwinkle, hmmm. This is hard to rate, but was easy to review. My 1oz tin only had one white tea flower thing, so I only had a small teapot with it. It’s got a nice rich and bold black tea, with a vanilla smoothness, ending with a bit of floral sweet. And slightly bitter.
Sweetened, no bitterness. As a regular cup of tea, ehh, not my type of tea. The bitterness wasn’t for me and the white tea didn’t come out much (but could be my lack of white tea)
Latte however, Periwinkle is quite good – very vanillay and smooth. I’d probably drink the rest of the tin only as latte, or gift it to someone who is a bigger black tea fan. I let my roommate (ex coffee drinker) have some and he was going crazy “I could drink this every day!”

Full review on my blog, Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/periwinkle-from-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review/

Terri HarpLady

Hmm, sounds like something I’d like. I haven’t ordered anything from persimmon tree yet. I’ll have to put that on my list!