I took forever to getting around to trying this tea. I wanted a pink owl to go with the review, and I finally finished her last night!

8TY is pretty interesting, the floral bouquet is flipping fantastic and the sweet notes are very yummy. The woodsy cedar turned honeylike in resteep and iced. However, I was hoping for more fruity, I only got a little mystery fruityness and my 1oz bag didn’t seem to have much in goji berry.

In the end, I enjoy this blend iced the most – very refreshing!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/eight-treasures-yabao-from-verdant-tea-tea-review/ also introducing: Attractive Pink Owl.

Iced
Terri HarpLady

This is such an awesome visually appealing tea too. It looks like tea that Fairies would drink :)

OMGsrsly

Now I really want to try this tea! So much so that I have a shopping cart sitting at Verdant waiting for me to click the button. :)

Fjellrev

Aww, love the pink owl. Sounds like it would make a fantastic cold brew.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

OMGsrsly

Fjellrev

Aww, love the pink owl. Sounds like it would make a fantastic cold brew.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA