Why isn’t this tea sold out? At this time there’s still lots in stock!

So SDHBYUM! Hot, unsweetened – rummy lime flavor finishing off with some bubblegum strawberry. The honeybush works fantastic with the rum flavoring!
Sweetened and Iced, the strawberry pulls to the front with the lime.
When I was sipping away at this iced, it was like I was drinking a real strawberry daiquiri! I need to have my husband dig out the shaved ice machine and attempt a slushie version.

My only complaint is the strawberry is bubblegum candy in flavor – I personally wanted a stronger, tangy strawberry. The strawberry only pops when this tea is sweetened. However, the honeybush, rum and lime work so well – very tasty! I’ll drink this all summer!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/strawberry-daiquiri-honeybush-from-52-teas-tea-review/

Starfevre

Man, I so wish I could drink honeybush. Mostly because of reviews like this.

Comments

Starfevre

Man, I so wish I could drink honeybush. Mostly because of reviews like this.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA