I had this tea in my travel mug today.

I went on a drive to a few cities over to a “create your own lotion/bath stuff” kind of place. It was pretty funky as you can combine the essential oils they had to scent your lotion. I ended up doing one tea inspired scent for body lotion “Strawberry, Cucumber Melon, Honeydew” and a salt scrub that was rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus. I tried doing a Moroccan mint and failed.

Anyways, this tea in a tumbler.. BLECK! Just did not work. At first, it was fine on the drive to shopping, though despite looking fantastic in my tumbler, the floral got too strong and soapy for me. I had to dump it out and drink some raspberry iced tea stuff during lunch.

Lesson: do not oversteep 8TY.

Chelle

Oooo! I love rosemary mint scented bath things.

Ze_Teamaker

Wooooo, that bath place sounds like fun. I would love to make my own lotion and bath salts.

Yeah 8TY should not be brewed over 2:30 min at max. Any over and it gets weird.

Awkward Soul

the bath place was super fun, easy to get into trouble – luckily just $45 damage. You can get so many things like shampoo, face stuff, creams, masks, room sprays.. and yeah, sitting down making your own fragrance was the best part.

Tealizzy

Ooh, was it Sinfulicious? I was at the San Diego location a few weeks ago! Lots of fun! I ended up with a guava, grapefruit, and vanilla salt scrub and oil! Smells like candy!!

Awkward Soul

I went to The Bath Workshop, though googling Sinfulicious, it’s very similar – and ooh, not too bad of a drive for me too. I need more customized bath products in my life!

Comments

Chelle

Oooo! I love rosemary mint scented bath things.

Ze_Teamaker

Yeah 8TY should not be brewed over 2:30 min at max. Any over and it gets weird.

Tealizzy

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA