drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

I forgot I owned this tea! I remembered it as I was working on a review for another oolong (that I haven’t posted yet, Upton’s Magnolia Oolong, as I need to try the cold steep – wish I could get instant cold steeps) and was reminded on VO’s candy like vanilla flavor.

My cup came out really sweet, strong floral with a strong grassy background, a huge change from just drinking a light refreshing buttery floral oolong! Actually, the change is drastic and made this tea taste not as good because of added vanilla flavoring. Very weird! Still good tea, just not for today.

Back to blog work. And knitting a shawl on yarn so tiny I think i’m gonna go blind.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA