drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

My fingers are pruney and sore! I was blocking a shawl I knitted not too long ago – for non knitters, you block by soaking your wool/plant based item and pin it down tightly into shape. This shapes the item and in my case, opens up the lacework to look fantastic.
This blasted shawl sprials in its self, plus every ruffle section I do once I go to the next ruffle, it causes slack in the previous ruffle, so I have to go back and repin. Not to mention fix pins that popped out.

Over 45 minutes later, I’m done. Blocking is usually not this terrible, but this shawl is just simply a nightmare. More sad is I could of done a better job with blocking, but it is really confusing with pins everywhere. I also silently wept inside knowing I planned to make another one after I’m done the current one I’m knitting.

If it wasn’t for this matcha, I probably wouldn’t have the energy to do it. I simply dumped a teaspoon in a tumbler full of ice and a little water and sipped away while I worked – kaimatcha is just go crisp, clean, high quality, vibrant green and flavorful matcha. Don’t let the infomerical website fool you.

Iced
ashmanra

You are quite right! The slick look is very reminiscent of an infomercial but this is probably the best, highest quality matcha I have ever tasted, and the price is reasonable for the high quality you get.