drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is yum! I do like guava and its funky pear/strawberry/kiwi like flavor – and the guava flavor comes out in this tea quite nicely. Guava Cadabra is exotic, sweet and fun – a nice iced tea! The tart is low medium for hot tea, but quite low iced.

I enjoy the candy like sweetness and found it has a great sweetness iced that doesn’t need additional sweetener! However, I can see this tea being too sweet for some.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/guava-cadabra-from-davidstea-tea-review/

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA