Wow, I’m getting luck on picking the perfect tea for the mornings – Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble was worth screwdrivering open the tin for! Slight tart rhubarb with sweet strawberry. Getting a little stemmy flavor from the tea as well.

The tin for this tea is pretty damaged. Actually, many of my tins from DT are dinged up from shipping. however, with my most recent DT order all my tins came out perfect – they were wrapped carefully. I was quite happy!

Anyways DT, bring this tea back!

Ze_Teamaker

I swear the people who work customs are evil. Half of the time I order Davids Tea the box comes ransacked and with a big hole in it.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Oh totally. I’ve ordered from DT when I lived in Canada and everything came in perfect each time. When shipped from to the US my box comes pretty beat up. My last order seemed in decent shape though!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA