Holy Crap!

I’m attacking the traveling tea box (the Here’s Hoping Teabox on Steepster). This is tea number 5 for me today, but actually tea number 9 as my roommate has been attacking the box too and I’m trying what he’s trying. So, I had 3 oolongs and a black, with a handful of blacks and mate in me. I’ll probably blog about the whole experience sometime soon.

More impressively it’s only 2pm and I’ve decided to switch to decaf cuz I’m feeling hella wired!

Orange & Cream – Hmmm, it’s a decent red rooibos and I’m not a red rooibos type. It peaks out more than other Della Terra rooibos. The candy sweet orange flavoring is just like the Orange Brulee, but with creamyness from say Lemon Chiffon. Not bad, though I prefer the lemon or lime flavoring more as personal taste. Tea blend wise, pretty good – candy orange with a peak of red woodsy shavings with a delightful creamyness end of sip.

Now if you excuse me, Owly and I are going to hike up my office wall.

This shines as a cold brew I think it was? Lol

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Lol, too many teas to keep track of!

Elonwy

So exciting!

tigress_al

Lol can anyone say CAFFEINE!

Lariel of Lórien

Have it with a little lemon/ lime chiffon. It’s like citrus salad.