Cold steeped! Leftover leaves from yesterday’s yixing run!

Oh gawd, I wrote that first line of the tea log then a huge moth ran across my desk so I had to run around screaming and throwing stuff at it. I think it’s dead, but i had to use a knitting pattern book to do it. Cry. Darn husband, wish he could work from home so he deal with this kinda stuff. I can’t handle bugs.

Anyways, time to tea! This came out sweet! It’s like cedary woody sweet. Like a fancy honey with woody notes. Maybe not honey, but not maple or agave. Very interesting and very good! I need to cold steep more of my shu pu’er.

Oh gawd, it’s twitching.. /sob

Iced

LOL your tea sounds good, but poor moth and poor you! heh

Awkward Soul

When my husband comes home and finds the body, it’ll probably get fed to the turtle.

Yum, tasty moth snack :)

TeaBrat

My cat used to love chasing moths around. :)

tperez

Eek! I had a moth infestation in my room for a few months a while back because I couldn’t figure out where they were coming from. I started out thinking of them like any other bug, but now I’ve got sort of a borderline phobia of the things! :(

Bonnie

More people should cold brew puerh. It’s refreshing…liked what you said about wood and honey or agave. I sometimes think of sugarcane and the fibrous sweetness.

Comments

Stephanie

LOL your tea sounds good, but poor moth and poor you! heh

Awkward Soul

Yum, tasty moth snack :)

TeaBrat

My cat used to love chasing moths around. :)

tperez

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA