Cold steeped! Leftover leaves from yesterday’s yixing run!

Oh gawd, I wrote that first line of the tea log then a huge moth ran across my desk so I had to run around screaming and throwing stuff at it. I think it’s dead, but i had to use a knitting pattern book to do it. Cry. Darn husband, wish he could work from home so he deal with this kinda stuff. I can’t handle bugs.

Anyways, time to tea! This came out sweet! It’s like cedary woody sweet. Like a fancy honey with woody notes. Maybe not honey, but not maple or agave. Very interesting and very good! I need to cold steep more of my shu pu’er.

Oh gawd, it’s twitching.. /sob

Iced

LOL your tea sounds good, but poor moth and poor you! heh

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

When my husband comes home and finds the body, it’ll probably get fed to the turtle.

Yum, tasty moth snack :)

TeaBrat

My cat used to love chasing moths around. :)

tperez

Eek! I had a moth infestation in my room for a few months a while back because I couldn’t figure out where they were coming from. I started out thinking of them like any other bug, but now I’ve got sort of a borderline phobia of the things! :(

Bonnie

More people should cold brew puerh. It’s refreshing…liked what you said about wood and honey or agave. I sometimes think of sugarcane and the fibrous sweetness.

Comments

Stephanie

LOL your tea sounds good, but poor moth and poor you! heh

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Yum, tasty moth snack :)

TeaBrat

My cat used to love chasing moths around. :)

tperez

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA