Ha, found 2 of these in the travelling teabox! Drinking one of them right now!

Very blueberry with candy fluffness to it. I can almost feel my teeth aching eating that spun candy. This tea would be fantastic iced! Maybe if it pops up for sale I’ll get some more to explore further.

Darn it, reminds me of a funny picture I took at the Night Market a few years ago. They had a booth were you can get your own cotton candy. I took a picture of an ambitious couple that made one the size of their torso! The gal holding it looked like a walking ball of cotton candy. I can’t find the picture, booo, I have too many pictures on my HD.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA