WTH

This tea is just weird! And I can’t stop sipping it!

Another Here’s Hoping Travelling Teabox tea – it’s a yunnan black with tomato, sage and peach. I really dont’ taste the peach, but there’s plenty of tomato and sage.

First sip I thought “Tastes like Turkey Dinner.” The tomato is actually pretty addictively good and the base is not bad. Sage is a little over the top is the only thing holding it back until I remember there’s supposed to be peach in there, which is not present.

I might have to jack this tea.. it’s so weird!

Cavocorax

Sounds crazy! I like the name though.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Wow! What a crazy combo!

Tea Sipper

Oh cool.. it sounded interesting until I read tomato! Not for me! :D

Caleb Brown

I loved this review, Awkward Soul! The name is a bit confusing but! there actually isn’t supposed to be peach in this blend. “Wolf Peach” is the translation of the scientific species name for tomatoes. Here is a better explanation from Wikipedia:

“The scientific species epithet lycopersicum means “wolf peach”, and comes from German werewolf myths. These legends said that deadly nightshade was used by witches and sorcerers in potions to transform themselves into werewolves, so the tomato’s similar, but much larger, fruit was called the “wolf peach” when it arrived in Europe."

Awkward Soul

Ahhh, that makes sense! I did take this tea from the teabox, so more tomato sweet tea for me!

Comments

Cavocorax

Sounds crazy! I like the name though.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA