DANG THIS PU’ER IS THA BOMB!

Over 13 infusions I got No smokeyness, no dryness. Great flavor notes of earthy enoki mushroom, rock sugar, creamy, apricot, green bean, buttery corn, mineral, and copper. It had a few moments that I thought I was drinking a white tea and another time a green, however with the complexity of a pu’er.

For $15 for a 250 gram cake, this pu’er is a steal, especially with the amount of resteeps I got.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/08/20/2012-qui-yun-wild-arbor-raw-puer-from-yunnan-sourcing-tea-review/

190 °F / 87 °C
mrmopar

I may have to add one of these to the “stash”!

Terri HarpLady

I’m thinking the same thing :)
I still haven’t ordered anything from Yunnan Sourcing. I’m afraid that if I do, it’s really gonna cost me.

Awkward Soul

Terri: I already tucked away a sample of this cake for the teabox for you to try!

mrmopar

Terri try the us site for Yunnan Sourcing. I am not sure if they carry it on the US site but the shipping is much less.

Terri HarpLady

I will…when I’m allowed to order again! LOL!

Comments

mrmopar

I may have to add one of these to the “stash”!

Terri HarpLady

I’m thinking the same thing :)

Awkward Soul

Terri HarpLady

I will…when I’m allowed to order again! LOL!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA