Yum! This tea is super creamy tasty! Lots of chestnut flavor (moreso on the pastry filling side than actual roasted chestnut) and a hint of cocoa flavor! The japanese black tea is also the star – it’s light and woody, quite different than other black teas out there.

Deadly is this tea has other flavors that I want to try – Strawberry, Grape, Peach, Sakura and Yuzu.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/08/21/sweet-roasted-chestnuts-black-tea-from-creha-tea-via-yunomi-us-tea-review/?fb_source=pubv1

moraiwe

Chestnut teas are something I’ve very much wanted to drink more of. This sounds so good!

Comments

moraiwe

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA