I guess I’m in the mood for ginger teas. I’m having this one iced and it’s very refreshing! I love the light peach flavor with a zip of ginger!

I made a huge batch iced to sip away at while I knit. I had put down my shawl to make more Owls, but I saw a really cool mystery knit along (MKAL) halloween shawl that I want to do, so I need to get this shawl done. Mystery knit alongs work by releasing sections of the pattern over a period of time, and you don’t know what you are making. There is also a bit of a community aspect to it showing progress pictures and such.
I never participated in one, but I think I really just want to buy yarn. I’m thinking a dark blue yarn with beading. But ugg, it’s halloween, so maybe a red? Either way – I need to finish the current shawl! Off to sip away more and knit frantically!

please see previous notes for review.

Iced
gmathis

Love the mystery knit concept!

ashmanra

That is so cool!

Lynxiebrat

That does sound cool, however that would drive me batty.