drank Te Med Blåbärssmak by IKEA

Backlog, from the Here’s Hoping tea box

I love IKEA. I love their bistro, cafeteria eating, furniture displays, wandering in the showcase, digging in the As Is section, assembling my cool furniture and all their cool swedish goodies.

Finding this IKEA tea was like “WTFBQQ they have loose leaf tea?” I’ve drank their tea at the bistro, it’s like that red rose stuff.

Taste? Ehhh, I thought it wasn’t bad. Tasted like black tea (malty with some bitterness) and artificial blueberries. It was much better iced – turning into that classic snapple like iced blueberry tea. If this IKEA tea was hella cheap, I’d buy it just for making pitchers of iced teas for the family. Other than that, probably best to find a better quality blueberry black tea.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA