I prefer to do a full proper review right away, but I just could not resist giving this tea a sample. Steep City was really cool to let me have a sample. I was torn between buying this or the Citrus Sunrise oolong, but I went with the oolong as I figure I’d prefer it more.

Anyways, I made a big bottle iced to take to dinner at the in laws. I watched my husband eat 3 plates of pasta, rolls, 4 muffin sized quiches and a giant slice of pie. He’s a slim guy, so he looks preggers with all that food in him! I ate barely half of that, but I also had lots of tea in me. Now I can’t sleep. So I’m awake, back logging about this tea and buying yarn on flash sale. Yay for late night, not totally thought out spending!

Moroccan Berry Mint. First impressions – very fresh, great balance of mint. Very berry with a nice bite of citrus. The green tea seems light but the smokey gunpowder comes though. Quite a bit going on, with the combination of flavors tasting great! The mint was nicely refreshing, making my meal less heavy feeling. However, I found this tea slightly similar to their Agua di Jamaica but with mint but less (huge) berries.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA