drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Drinking Pumpkin Chai this morning, you know, to make room for fresh pumpkin chai when the Fall Collection is released.

caile

I am really looking forward to trying this!

Lala

You know you are addicted to tea when…

Stephanie

I need to get some fall flavored teas soon!

Cavocorax

I was gonna say -HOW DID YOU GET IT EARLY???
Now I know. :P

Awkward Soul

hahaha, this pumpkin chai is probably over a year old! I stocked up before it left for the season.

Cavocorax

You must have! I think I stocked up on 50g, but then I drank it all quite quickly anyway. :P I don’t mind though. I didn’t really miss it during the summer, and even if it’s an artificial thing I like having soemthing to look forward to! I’m housebound now, packing and cleaning before we move, so I am using Wednesday as an excuse to get me out to the mall (to buy supplies AND to look at the new Fall Stuff. m a sucker for marketing things.

mrmopar

Yep the pumpkin is always at our home . Never to run out as the “better” half likes it!

Comments

caile

I am really looking forward to trying this!

Lala

You know you are addicted to tea when…

Stephanie

I need to get some fall flavored teas soon!

Cavocorax

I was gonna say -HOW DID YOU GET IT EARLY???
Now I know. :P

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA