drank Onyx by Physique: Body of Tea

Rethinking my rating on this one to lower. I’ve had some great pu’er since I last had this tea, and this one is really weak in comparison. Western steeping the tea doesn’t get very dark, and with shorter steeps, there is little change of flavor. The flavoring isn’t very complex. Quite dull really, like stereotypical diet food.

I iced it, as out of all the pu’er in my collection, this would ice the easiest as it is light on flavor to begin with. Came out light, with a bit of sap flavor with a 7 minute steeping, no rinse.

Iced
mrmopar

Good puerh will make you rethink some of the things you have had. I drank some bad ones at first and was like don’t know if this is for me. Then I found the good ones and away I went.

Comments

mrmopar

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA