drank Special Dark by Mandala Tea

COME TO THE SPECIAL DARK PU’ER SIDE!

If I could describe this tea in a few key words it be: rich, decadent, and addictive. The flavor is strong and rich cocoa that gets better and sweeter each steeping. Early steepings the tea is so rich that I had to drink it in slow sips, savoring it. Later steepings I’m guzzling this tea like crazy and wanting more.

I feel I could have this Special Dark Pu’er and Milk Oolong (also from Mandala tea) and be set on dessert teas.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/09/03/special-dark-ripe-loose-leaf-puer-2006-from-mandala-tea-tea-review/
Owl interns?

Boiling
Dexter3657

Great review. I really, really need to find an afternoon to devote to this tea. I keep overlooking it because I want to try it when I have a lot of time to spend with it. LOL Milk Oolong is also on that list….

Awkward Soul

Special dark does need an afternoon. I spent a couple hours working on the tea, totally worth it though.

Comments

Dexter3657

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA