Stayed home from brazilian jiujitsu due to migraine (bleh) and after I felt a little better I made this tea, iced latte style.

Really mellow as I’m towards the bottom of the tin. I find the longer steep really helps bring out the banana. Just before I was done steeping, my roommate enters with a bag of funnel cake mix and asks me to help him make it. Sigh, I missed exercise and now I’m eating funnel cake.

(see blog post for review http://oolongowl.com/2013/02/13/banana-coconut-from-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review/)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Fuzzy_Peachkin

The missing exercise and eating funnel cake pretty much described my Labor Day weekend. I hope your migraine stays away for the next class!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA