I was excited to see 52 Teas came out with another cotton candy tea – this time in white tea, yay! I am quite fond of white tea.

Drank hot, I found the cotton candy flavoring pretty subtle. I think if I had this tea without knowing what it was, I would of picked it as a white with a bit of sugar in it but not cotton candy. Adding additional sweetener helped pick out the sugaryness in the blend.

However, once I tried Cotton Candy White iced – I found it! Liquid, sugary spun sweet! Pretty cool! I like it, and it totally filled my sugar cravings. I wish there was a little more to it, maybe a berry flavoring or something, but overall a pretty neat blend that I will only drink iced.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/09/05/cotton-candy-white-tea-from-52-teas-tea-review/
(picture evidence of massive cotton candy)

Iced
OMGsrsly

Mmm, cotton candy. :) I completely forgot to get some when I went to the PNE.

Awkward Soul

Oooh I love the PNE! Ahh, miss Vancouver.