Arggahahahaagggfffppphh! So I spent all day standing at the social security office. Blasted place needs more chairs, heck more people working the place.
Worse, I hurt my shoulder bad at jiujitsu last night – it got cranked one too many times so now I can’t lift my arm without eye watering pain. Joy.

I made a huge iced tea pitcher of this yesterday – thankfully! I need tea NOW! Candy raspberry with a little floral white. Pretty good iced, especially with some lemon slices. I’m gonna sit back, guzzle iced tea listening to Ziltoid radio with an ice pack on my arm.

Iced
K S

Our SS office is the same way. I go in with my rollator and oxygen tank and no one ever offers to get up and let me have a seat. Most of them are half my age and look plenty healthy but whatever. I would get up for them because my mom loved me enough to teach me to treat others better than that.

Awkward Soul

oh totally. There was so many people standing that shouldn’t be. But also, I’m unsure why when people go to the SS office they need to bring their entire family with them, taking all the seats and not moving.

Comments

K S

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA