Sip down! A tasty one at that!

Banana Dulce (aka Banana Coconut) poured over ice, milk and honey. I steeped this one for like 10 minutes – I find the longer steep really helps the flavors come out. Very creamy, bananay with a hint of caramel.

YUM

I do like my green rooibos blends and found the chamomile used decently here. I might have to get more of this as this tea makes a great end of day latte.

(see previous review http://oolongowl.com/2013/02/13/banana-coconut-from-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review/ )

Boiling 8 min or more

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA