drank Special Dark by Mandala Tea

Round 2! I resteeped the leaves from last night’s go at Special Dark.
This time I added some honey and a splash of soymilk.

SOO CREAMY! Rich, chocolately with a interesting caramel note along with some woodsy nuttyness thickness.

I think I prefer short steeps of Special Dark, though adding milk and sweetner was pretty yummy – I could see myself doing it again.

Stephanie

That’s it…I’m gonna have to make a Mandala order as soon as I have the cash! :P

Cavocorax

I’m thinking the same thing!

Garret

So great! This is the tea we’ve been brewing up at the sampling bar all day!! Yum! So happy you’re diggin’ it!! I just secured 20 more pounds of it from the producer, but that’s it. All gone after that unless a miracle transpires and he finds more in his tea factory!

Awkward Soul

Uh oh. Limited supply always gets me, I know I’m ordering more with my next order!

Comments

Stephanie

That’s it…I’m gonna have to make a Mandala order as soon as I have the cash! :P

Cavocorax

I’m thinking the same thing!

Garret

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA