YUM! This tea reminds me of those fruit and nut Cadbury chocolate bars without the nuts. The pairing of chocolate and fruityness is tasty!

This tea is quite creamy and milk chocolately throughout most of the sip. Steep City put a generous amount of chocolate chips in this blend! End of sip you get some honey like berry flavors. With sweetener, I can pick up the berry flavor has raspberry in it.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/09/16/choco-honeyberry-tea-steep-city-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Tea Sipper

I’ve been waiting for a review of this one. Looks like it’s good!

Comments

Tea Sipper

I’ve been waiting for a review of this one. Looks like it’s good!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA