Sipdown! I cold steeped the rest of this tea in my takeya iced tea maker, phew!

Must sip down more! Anyways, this came out really nut shelly tasting. I’m sitting back, crocheting a commission and watching awful california DMV driving instruction videos. http://youtu.be/E9H0yON1Xf0 to relearn how to drive again. Gosh, those videos are terrible yet helpful.

Iced
Anna

‘Iced tea maker’ sounds so fancy. It kind of makes me covet one.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Driving vids are ALWAYS awful, sometimes funny because they’re so awful though.

TeaKlutz

At least they’re not rapping about driving in a semi truck’s blind spot. “The no-zones! The no-zones! Got-ta-look-out-for-the no-zones!”

Comments

Anna

‘Iced tea maker’ sounds so fancy. It kind of makes me covet one.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Driving vids are ALWAYS awful, sometimes funny because they’re so awful though.

TeaKlutz

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA