Yum, this pu’er is fantastic! It is surprisingly on the light side and easy to drink. I’m thinking this pu’er is the opposite of Mandala Tea’s “Special Dark”.
There are sweet amber and vanilla notes. Loads of creamy textures. Hardwood and tobacco notes. Crazy good aftertaste that is really strongly floral apricot.

You’ll miss that aftertaste if you drink this tea too fast – ya need to take your time with it, despite its easy to drink lightness.

I’ve tried Tea Setter’s Sweet Fragrance Pu’er and this so far, and I feel the EAGP is my favorite! Love the aftertaste and the mass creamy and vanilla flavors. I might have to get more of this tea!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/09/19/ethical-agricultures-wild-grown-puer-tea-setter-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Guest Squid appearance!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA