I had this tea for breakfast. Just a few more cups left, then I should buy more. I made this as a latte and it was kind of flat, not much spice and ppumpkin – simply bad luck again or since I’m at the bottom of the tin I’m missing all the delicious tea bits.

Uggg, seriously I’m accident prone. I hurt my knee a few months ago. Last week I thought hey my knee feels 100%, then I hurt my shoulder. Yesterday, I noticed my shoulder feels fine and during a sparring match I sprained my pinkie. I should really stick to tea, less painful accidents!

TeaBrat

me too, I’m always on the “injured” list. ;-)

Comments

TeaBrat

me too, I’m always on the “injured” list. ;-)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA