Sipdown!
Finally, I wasn’t really into this tea as it was kind flat. I made a 2quart pitcher of this tea iced to finish it off.
It came out pretty good and better than the last iced tea batch and any other steepings I had before. Its tastyness is probably from the addition of fresh lemon slices and 4 strawberries that soaked in the tea overnight. I can taste the strawberry, which brings out the mango.

Now that I’ve cleaned out all my ESP teas, I figure I’m not going to buy off them again. I wasn’t that impressed with their quality and their shipping is overpriced.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA