drank English Teatime by Bigelow

I went to Disneyland’s Club 33 a couple weekends ago. It’s a really fancy dining room with dress code and exclusive to members to enter (with insane yearly fees). It’s the only place to serve alcohol in the park.

Anyways, my husband’s work treated us there. The food was good, dessert were fantastic. Tea? Geeeeze, they serve me this bagged stuff?! They should of at least gave me some Disney wonderland tea!
It was astringent and papery tasting. However, they served it in a really lovely tea pot set with actual boiling water.

Lots of pictures of Club 33, the food and tea at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/oolong-owls-disneyland-club-33-experience/

Boiling

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA