drank White Acai by Art of Tea

Sip down! Taking a tea break from dealing with my finished lace shawl photos. This tea isn’t bad iced, though it does taste quite artificial and candy like. I feel weird as sometimes I do like candy tasting tea (ie, Lupicias Champagne Rose or Momoko), but this tastes like pixie stick powdery.

Shawl pics! phew, that was a lot of lace knitting crazyness and beading!

Iced
wheezybee

Gorgeous!

OMGsrsly

That shawl is GORGEOUS!

Cavocorax

That’s so impressive! I love it.

Tealizzy

That shawl is amazing!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Wow, that’s really pretty, AS !

Comments

wheezybee

Gorgeous!

OMGsrsly

That shawl is GORGEOUS!

Cavocorax

That’s so impressive! I love it.

Tealizzy

That shawl is amazing!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Wow, that’s really pretty, AS !

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA