Finally I got around to trying this tea! Uggg, my “haven’t opened pile” is scary right now. I consolidated all the boxes to make it less scary looking, but that didn’t change the amount of tea I haven’t opened yet.

Anyways, I haven’t tried the black tea version of BBCCD and was super pumped it and this green tea version were blended! I snagged the green tea one as I do love my green tea.

Very tasty! I love the candy blueberry jammy taste with the creamy and tang flavors. The green tea is noticable and gets into a boxing match at end of sip with the blueberry. The blueberry wins as it’s there for the aftertaste, tasting like I ate a blueberry pastry. Adding sweetener smooths out the blend more to more blueberry flavor. I quite like this tea and I could be convinced to buy again, but most likely I’ll snag the black tea one to try first.

Ugg totally sick right now with some headache death cold, so hopefully my blog entry (and this) makes any sense. http://oolongowl.com/blueberry-cream-cheese-danish-green-tea-52-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’ll be at the LA Tea Festival tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll be feeling better!

Stephanie

Yum, this one sounds totally up my alley! Have fun at the tea festival…feel better!!!

Dexter

I have a BOX of unopened packages – large box, it scares me too, but need to drink the opened stuff first.
Hope you feel better for the festival.

all fails, I’ll be wired on cold meds and mass amounts of pu’er! Muhahahhaha

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Feel better! I hope you can have fun at the festival!

CHAroma

Your little owls are SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! Did you make them? I totally want them. They’re adorable!

Awkward Soul

I do make them! I got a couple already made ones and the pattern up for sale https://www.etsy.com/shop/AwkwardSoul

CHAroma

Ahhhh!!!! OWL BEAR!!!!! LOL! I’m on cute overload right now.

Comments

Stephanie

Dexter

Hope you feel better for the festival.

all fails, I’ll be wired on cold meds and mass amounts of pu’er! Muhahahhaha

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Feel better! I hope you can have fun at the festival!

CHAroma

Ahhhh!!!! OWL BEAR!!!!! LOL! I’m on cute overload right now.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA