Sip down!

Having the last cup of this tea along with some strawberry rhubarb pound cake I made. Very nice, adds a good earthy rich flavor to the fluffy pound cake. Uggg I need to diet, more tea drinking!

Stephanie

OMG strawberry rhubarb pound cake? WANT!

mrmopar

Rhubarb is a “lost” item to most people. Glad to know it is still alive out there!

Awkward Soul

Yeah, I have been noticing more people asking what it is at the grocery store. It’s so hard to find rhubarb where I am, it seems I only get a few months of it around, so I buy all of it and freeze it. Now I got 4 giant bags of rhubarb in the freezer. Ahhh, I’d grow it if I could, but I’m in too warm of a climate.

Comments

Stephanie

OMG strawberry rhubarb pound cake? WANT!

mrmopar

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA