What, I’m still sick? I was feeling okay over the weekend, as long as I had water or tea with me and I didn’t get dehydrated.
I went to jiujitsu and did fine, and I wake up today in total throat sinus meltdown.
With that said, another pu’er day! My shu pu’er yixing pot is getting lots of use these days!

As always, a fine pu’er with some interesting sweet notes. I’m eating some caramel mousse greek yogurt (so good!) which pairs amazingly with the tea.

If he was alive today, it’s Helio Gracie’s 100th birthday (one of the founders of brazilian jiujitsu) and grandfather to my instructors at my school. It’s going to be 100 minutes of sparring tonight, and I really want to go, so I need to be in good health. More pu’er!

(review http://oolongowl.com/honeysuckle-by-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review-and-promo-code/ )

Boiling
Stephanie

I dig this Pu. Thanks for the promo code!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

whoops, I’m not sure if the promo code is still active

LOL, oh well…no tea money right now anyways

mrmopar

Hope you feel better!

Comments

Stephanie

I dig this Pu. Thanks for the promo code!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

whoops, I’m not sure if the promo code is still active

LOL, oh well…no tea money right now anyways

mrmopar

Hope you feel better!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA