What, I’m still sick? I was feeling okay over the weekend, as long as I had water or tea with me and I didn’t get dehydrated.
I went to jiujitsu and did fine, and I wake up today in total throat sinus meltdown.
With that said, another pu’er day! My shu pu’er yixing pot is getting lots of use these days!

As always, a fine pu’er with some interesting sweet notes. I’m eating some caramel mousse greek yogurt (so good!) which pairs amazingly with the tea.

If he was alive today, it’s Helio Gracie’s 100th birthday (one of the founders of brazilian jiujitsu) and grandfather to my instructors at my school. It’s going to be 100 minutes of sparring tonight, and I really want to go, so I need to be in good health. More pu’er!

(review http://oolongowl.com/honeysuckle-by-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review-and-promo-code/ )

Boiling
Stephanie

I dig this Pu. Thanks for the promo code!

Awkward Soul