Sip down! Made my entire sample pack iced in my Takeya ice tea maker thing.
I haven’t had this tea in a long time, but for some reason I had another sample kicking around.
I used honey to sweeten, and find the tea quite peachy brisk. Floral can do some weird things sometimes, and mixing with passion fruit and black tea (and green for that matter) everything came out peachy, with a sharp fruity floral end of sip. Pretty good iced!

Back to working on my new shawl! It’s the Mystery Knit along that started today! Annoyingly, I think people got up at 5am to start when the pattern was released, and some are already done the first clue. Pretty neat idea, I have no idea how this shawl is going ot come out. However, I did just have to deal with the worst yarn tangle of the year https://twitter.com/awkwardsoul/status/385112481103761409

gmathis

That is a rich and beautiful shade of purple!

Awkward Soul

I’m using smokey gray beads on the purple yarn, it’s looking pretty good so far!

Comments

gmathis

That is a rich and beautiful shade of purple!

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA