drank Chamomile by Adagio Teas

A rare event! I’m drinking this tea.. just chamomile with some honey! I keep chamomile is a staple for tummy upsets and such though it tends to be drank rarely.
Shrug, this stuff is probably very old, maybe 3 years? Still tastes like chamomile and drastically better than bagged chamomile, which I used to stock prior to buying this.

I did the 100 minute brazilian jiujitsu sparring run tonight and lived! Overall had a good time, though OMG I feel like a soggy noodle with my limbs all loose, with a sore throat from leftovers of being sick or dehydration.

Despite being whatever chamomile, it does hit the spot. I’m fearing the delayed muscle soreness tomorrow morning.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Hopefully you won’t go from a soggy noodle to stiff unmovable noodle! Nice work on that jiujitsu!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA