A pretty solid, flavorful, yet not grassy or floral green oolong. This oolong is nice and buttery with heavy creamy texture. There are interesting herbal vegetal notes. Hard to explain that herbal flavor, like the background of mint or parsley, but yet not tasting minty.

The tea leaf is pretty good quality – nice and big leaves! The last teascent tea I had was bagged and kind of smashed up, however their loose leaf is quite nice.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/afternoon-loose-leaf-oolong-teascent-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Featuring the best tea tote bag EVAR! TROUTIE!

OMGsrsly

I love that tote bag! (I work with fish…)

Comments

OMGsrsly

I love that tote bag! (I work with fish…)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA