I had one of those weird “tea fanatic” experiences this morning. 2 servings of this tea, Eight Candles, left. Do I sip down, when I truly need to get my tea stash under control, or squirrel away a serving for later, cuz I like this tea.

Sigh. My stash insanity won, so sip down it is!

8 Candles came out kind of graham cracker sweet for me today. actually really sweet, since it was the bottom of the package, which was more loaded with sugary bits than usual. Pretty good and s’more like, but with caramel.

(see previous notes for review)

Rosehips

I had exactly this experience this morning with two beloved teas, which are now gone (one forever, I expect.) but its time to control that stash!

Cavocorax

I’ve been there, and I understand the appeal of saving that one last cup, but OTOH, if you save it you risk it getting stale. Why not enjoy it now while it’s still really enjoyable?

At least, that’s what I tell myself.

Della Terra Teas

This tea will be coming back out this Holiday season :)

Comments

Rosehips

Cavocorax

At least, that’s what I tell myself.

Della Terra Teas

This tea will be coming back out this Holiday season :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA