My husband bought an insane bbq recently – its some giant cast iron thing that uses charcoal, can smoke meat and has a trailer hitch, all weight like 150lbs. oh, and two bottle openers on it (apparently that’s important feature, I dunno).

We gave it a test run today with pork ribs, smoked away for like 5 hours. Turned out pretty good, though I liked my quinoa salad more! With it, I had some iced orange glam tea! Love this tea iced, has a nice orange flavor and super refreshing.

(see previous notes for review)

Iced
K S

Smoked meat Mmmmmmmm. I guess it is a guy thing. Your description sounds like my wife talking. ;P

Dinosara

Haha, no K S I am in love with the description of that smoker and I am most definitely a girl. A barbeque girl, for sure. :)

Awkward Soul

haha! Yeah I don’t know much about BBQs, my husband did all the research to buy the thing and all the cooking. We’ll be smoking an entire turkey next weekend!

Comments

K S

Dinosara

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA