drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Ah, this tea is old! I got after sampling it when it was released. Was that two years ago? My tin still has the old name, Oh Christmas Treat on it.
Anyways, 1 serving left! I made a mega mug size this morning of this tea.
Of course, I was so zoned out, I dumped the leaf into my mug without a filter in it. Sigh. So I had to scoop the tea out.

Yum, I feel the pu’er is mellow here, I couldn’t tell I was drinking it if I was unable to see the colour of the tea. Smells chocolate orange, taste chocolatey with a zesty orange flavor. I used to love love love this tea, but I found Butiki’s 3 Friends even better!

Boiling

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA