An impressive sip down! I had three servings left, so I just made a teapot full to have during breakfast and knitting after breakfast.

Actually came out really good – last time I drank this tea it came out meh when it usually comes out good. Nice level of spice with raisiny sweetness!

I’m busting my butt on the mystery knit along project, the new clue was released monday, and I’m 10 rows off from finishing the first clue. However, now that my tea is done, time to do some more cleaning.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA