Black Jasmine tea! with creamy? Ohhhh! The dry leaf and steeped cup smells freaking amazing, I just wanna rub it all over me as lotion!

Using the steeping instructions on the package, 212f water for 4 to 5 minutes, the tea came out bitter and dry, too much for my liking. The floral level is pretty good and a nice creamy aftertaste. Adding sugar is a must! Milk would be really good to add here too. And some scones. A nice afternoon tea!

After that, I tried this tea with 200F water for under 3 minutes – it was less bitter and dry, more to my personal tastes – the shorter steep is better if you don’t want to add milk and sugar as well as not like a bitter tea.

However, this tea is good though I think I like DavidsTea’s Black Jasmine Pearls more as I personally prefer the base there better as it is not as heavy.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/black-jasmine-cream-new-mexico-tea-company-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA