backlog

OMG exploding! SOOO MUCH FOOD for Canadian Thanksgiving extravaganza. I’m so happy my friends put so much effort (and food) to celebrate it here in the US. Feels like better timing for me than American Thanksgiving.

The food: 26lb smoked turkey, muffings (stuffing made in muffin tins, roasted potatoes, gravy, pomegranate jelly, creamed spinach, amazing asparagus big coucous salad, a whole roasted pork loin, macaroni and cheese made with an entire giant brick of cheese, blue cheese stuff bacon wrapped dates, homemade bread, pumpkin pie spiced fudge and nanaimo bars. So much food for 9 people, though a couple of my husband’s friends ate like 2 full plates of food.

After eating all that, then cleaning up, I curled up with a big tumbler of Blushing Geisha iced and Pokemon X. It was really refreshing and a nice tea to end the day with.
See previous notes or my Oolong Owl post http://oolongowl.com/blushing-geisha-from-steep-city-teas/ for review of this tea.

Iced
Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmmmm! Sounds like a great celebration! :-)

Rosehips

Muffings! What a fun idea.

Stephanie

Whoa, that’s quite a feast!! Sounds like a great day :)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmmmm! Sounds like a great celebration! :-)

Rosehips

Muffings! What a fun idea.

Stephanie

Whoa, that’s quite a feast!! Sounds like a great day :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA