OOOfffffph! I am so bloated from last night Thanksgiving dinner. Though weirdly, I’m still hungry for it as it tasted so good. Time to oolong it out of me!

Hmmm. I am haunted by an excellent Big Red Robe Oolong I had at the LA tea festival that blew my feathers off. Sadly, this oolong didn’t blow me away like that one did. However, this Teavivre oolong is still pretty good and an interesting round of tea. Great roasty, nutty, oak, golden flavors with later steepings of rocky minerals and cream.

Full review at my teablog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/da-hong-pao-oolong-teavivre-tea-review/
Octopus substitute!

Boiling
TEArender

Hey tea frind, I have heard of several da hong paos, the lot of them are each different. Then there’s always da hong pao yi chang xiang jiao. ;)

Comments

TEArender

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA