Well, I managed to brick my poor computer. Heres to hoping my software engineer husband can fix it and recover my data. The main PO is losing my resume template! Perk is I get to play on my husband’s new laptop until my computer is fixed (yay google for saving all my passwords and bookmarks!)

Once my computer died, I gave up and made some matcha – this one, blended with some ice and milk. YUM! Pistachio! Very tasty and peppy.

Iced
OMGsrsly

Best of luck with your computer! I have things like resumes backed up with Dropbox. Might be something to consider in the future.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

my resume was newly revised, so I haven’t had a chance to back it up or at least realize I should back it up. Sigh. I should use my dropbox more often.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA